[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tour active_section=”1″ title=”Seminars”][vc_tta_section title=”Our Online Life” tab_id=”1490523343586-4ea34701-7cb1″][vc_column_text]
To arrange a seminar presentation, please tell us via the Contact Page
To request a copy of seminar materials, click HERE
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”1048″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]
“Our Online Life” provides a roadmap through the opportunities and pitfalls of modern computing and the Internet.
Topics covered in this seminar:
- Home Internet Plans
- Data Storage
- Good Practice
- Local or Cloud?
- Photos Management Options
- Password Management
- Online Shopping
- How to NOT get caught by Phishing
- Secure Transactions (PKI)
- Tips ’n’ Tricks
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The seminar “Our Online Life” provides valuable information on how to safely enjoy the power that the internet affords us.
We take a look at how to approach finding the right home internet and phone plan for you – making use of comparative analysis that already exist.
Data Storage options include not only traditional local computer-attached storage, but cloud storage as well. What is best for you?
What are some successful approaches to storing and organising our growing albums of photos and videos?
Given the need to have unique and complex passwords to remain secure, we look at how Password Managers can help us do that, and more.
Why and How we should be using Two Factor Authentication.
When sending messages, how secure are they? We look at privacy options available, and what messaging services protect our privacy.
Online Shopping can be done safely, if you adhere to 14 precautions.
Phishing – what is it and how to protect yourself.
What is PKI and how does it ensure our privacy and security online?
Everybody is “streaming” their media these days – what’s with all of that?[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][testimonial name=”Seniors Week Presentation” subtitle=”at 55 Plus Club, Tuggeranong”]“Today many members and non members took the opportunity to learn a little more about ‘technology’ courtesy of Club member and principal of Seniors Technology Assistance, Garry Owen.
The Saturday Seminar covered Data Storage, Internet Plans, Password Management and Online Security.
It was well presented and informative with a question and answer session after the midday sausage sizzle.
A big thank you to Garry for his time and expertise and for helping to make our Seniors Week a successful one!”[/testimonial][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Future Seminars” tab_id=”1490523343628-a80541dc-bc3c”][vc_column_text]
Here are some of the topics to be covered in future Seminars.
The date of the next seminar will be announced soon – Watch this Space!
- Recommended Apple Apps and how to use them
- Recommended Android Apps and how to use them
- Using WordPress to create my own website
- Digitising my LPs, Audio Tapes, 8mm Film, Slides, Photos
- Using Microsoft Office and Open Office effectively – esp Word and Excel
- Maintaining my Windows PC in good working order
- How to manage my Router Settings Computer Backup
- Computer Backup
- Virus and Malware protection
- Facebook 101 – How to use effectively and safely
- Travelling overseas with my devices
- Music Streaming – How to effectively use iTunes, Apple Music, Pandora
- Video Editing using Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Starting my journey in the Virtual Reality World – SecondLife
- Theory and Practice of Towing and manoeuvring a Caravan – includes practical workshop in the Carpark
- Optimising my Caravan and Vehicle Electrical System (Aux Batteries, Cabling, DC-DC Converters and Isolators, Inverters etc)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Tech Talk Saturdays via Zoom” tab_id=”1590550319360-7e3128ae-c7da”][vc_column_text]We are conducting regular free Zoom Sessions on Saturday mornings – normally fortnightly
Check out our Facebook Page Events for details of our next session.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row disable_element=”yes”][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Business Benefits” tab_id=”1462503266277-b9682196-4837″][vc_column_text]
- Dramatically improve the quality of sales calls by bringing organization-wide consistency and discipline to how sales calls are prepared for, structured, and executed
- Drive revenue and business performance by helping increase close ratios for new clients and expand business for existing clients
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Objectives” tab_id=”1462503266381-4f0ca20e-b5ad”][vc_column_text]
- Take the critical attribute in your organization that every salesperson has in common – communication – and add a consultative process, language, and structure for interacting with clients and executing a “more perfect” sales call
- Develop skills in building rapport during sales that encourages clients to more openly and honestly share information about their needs, competitors, pricing, decision criteria, and other information critical to winning business.
- Provide a questioning strategy to more effectively uncover client needs and enable product positioning that is strategic and client-focused
- Apply a four-step Model to resolve any objection
- More confidently ask for the business
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Audience” tab_id=”1462503359621-08dd89b5-855a”][vc_column_text]Similar to all of Cosine’s sales training programs, content for consultative selling training is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Delivery Options” tab_id=”1462503361479-bbc8fe9c-918a”][vc_column_text]Available through 1-2 day classroom delivery (Cosine-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]